Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Prairielands Council Updates

The Camp Drake Summer Camp Launch and Cub Scout Camp Launch scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday, December 14, 2013 will be held as planned.  We urge all Scouts and Scouters to use their best judgment and consider weather and road conditions before deciding whether to attend.  Materials from the meeting will be posted on the council website, and early next week.


For Scout Troops that cannot attend, but still wish to be in the ‘drawing’ for a cabin at Klondike Derby, please submit your request to by this coming Monday, December 16, 2013.  The winner will be contacted by e-mail and announcement made in the regular Council e-mail “Blast” on Tuesday. 


Again, you are encouraged to consider first the safety of you and your passengers before attending this event.  You may receive this message from several sources in the coming hours as we are attempting to reach as many Scouters as possible.


Thank you.

Envisionwise Web Services